Quality Management Dashboard
A wide variety of open source as well as commercial testing tools are available that are used for testing the quality of code. Every tool generates different quality metrics but the test results are often difficult to comprehend.
Quality Management Dashboard is developed with the vision to reduce the complexities of the test reposts and to make easily understandable.
- Something similar to a car dashboard.
- Help monitor the quality of code.
- Quick, visual and ready-to-use information.
- Enable developers to identify problematic code with a click of a button.
- 3 Tier architecture.
- Seperation of concerns.
- Commons package for reusability.
- Integrates results of JUni, PMD, Macker, and Cobertura.
- Easy integration of new tools.
- Storage of XML along with metadata.
QMD Eclipse Plug-in
- Leverages Eclipse plug-in architecture by writing extensions to predefined extension points.
- Customized Perspective with Views and Layout for easy navigation.
- Jar Info View to view test cases.
- Meta Data View to view metrics for a specific test case.
- Marker capability that allows developers to quickly and easily locate problematic code.
QMD Web Application
- Quality Managers can view and compare test results of different builds.
- View test case details with metadata.
- Details view with drill down facility to display errors at kube kevek,
- Trees with expand and collapse capabilities to display data.
- Data is color-coded for better visual representation.
- Client and server side filters.
- Capability to specify additional name value pairs along with required metadata for a test case.